See the Cape in all her glory and enjoy one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives. White sandy beaches, unspoilt nature reserves, together with breathtaking ocean and mountain views, all add up to make a Cape Peninsula Tour a truly memorable experience!
We’ll visit some highlights like the Cape Point Nature Reserve and Cape Point, which is often mistaken for the most southerly point of Africa, however no one will ever dispute its majestic and awe-inspiring views. Then there is Boulders Beach, home to a large colony of African and Jackass Penguins – a hit with children and adults alike. Hout Bay, a small attractive seaside town on the other hand, is an important fishing port for snoek (barracuda) and crayfish. There are also boat trips to the nearby Duiker Island that is home to thousands of Cape Fur Seals.
These are but a few of the many jewels we will explore, and if picturesque views are what you want, then this tour is a must!
Depart: 08:00 – 09:00
- Clifton & Camps Bay
- Hout Bay (Optional Boat Trip To Seal Island)
- Chapmans Peak Drive
- Ostrich Viewing Drive By
- Cape Of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- Cape Of Good Hope
- Penguin Colony (Optional)
- Simons Town
Travel Distance: +/- 200KM
Guide Language: English
Adults: R990 pp
Children: R465 pp (under 12 years – at least 1 Adult is required)
Note: This Tour is not available on the 19th April due to the Two Oceans marathon.
- This Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests to operate.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- Entrance Fee to The Cape Point Nature Reserve
- All Meals and Drinks (unless specified)
- Optional Visit Fees
General Information and Conditions of Sale:
- Not available on the 19th April due to the Two Oceans Marathon and Cape Argus Cycling Tour
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Price is based on English Speaking Guide
- Tour departure and arrival times are approximate
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All Tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Full Payment is required at the time the booking is made via our secure online credit card payment system. Alternatively, Cash Payments are to be made in South Africa Rands directly to the Guide on commencement of the tour unless alternative arrangements have been made