Designed to experience Cape Town’s “Wild side,” this one-day safari tour allow visitors to get up-close and personal with Africa's most famous animals all just a short drive from Cape Town.
This tour is perfect for people wanting to make the most of their time and enjoy a safari without sacrificing too much travel time. Also, as the reserve is situated in the Western Cape, you will never need to worry about the risk of malaria, and a one day safari is easily and conveniently slotted into your schedule as a fun day outing to enjoy some of the Cape’s most stunning flora and fauna.
Depart: 06:15 – 07:00
- Travel via the Cape Wine region and the Huguenot Tunnel
- Welcome drinks and a light breakfast on arrival
- 2-3 hour Game Drive in open air 4x4 with experienced Ranger
- Buffet Lunch in Boma-Style restaurant
- Relax by the pool in summer or by the fireplace in winter
Adults: R2490 pp
Children: R1245 pp (under 12 years – at least 1 Adult is required)
Note: Not available on 25th December
- This Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests to operate.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- Welcome Drinks and Light Breakfast
- Game Drive
- Extra Drinks
General Information and Conditions of Sale:
- Not available on 25th December
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Price is based on English Speaking Guide
- Tour departure and arrival times are approximate
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All Tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Full Payment is required at the time the booking is made via our secure online credit card payment system. Alternatively, Cash Payments are to be made in South Africa Rands directly to the Guide on commencement of the tour unless alternative arrangements have been made.