Cape Town is Africa's most popular tourist destination and is hailed as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. National Geographic has also listed Cape Town as one of the most iconic cities on the planet and "Places of a Lifetime". Today it is one of the most multicultural cities in the world.
So come and experience the modern-day Capetonian life with us, while dibbing back in time as we visit a few of the cities numerous historic treasures.
Visit above highlights + Table Mountain (cable car fee not included & weather-permitting. Suggest online booking prior to Tour Date to avoid queues)
Visit above highlights + Table View for a “postcard view” of Table Mountain.
General Information and Conditions of Sale:
- Not available on 25th December
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Price is based on English Speaking Guide
- Tour departure and arrival times are approximate
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All Tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Full Payment is required at the time the booking is made via our secure online credit card payment system. Alternatively, Cash Payments are to be made in South Africa Rands directly to the Guide on commencement of the tour unless alternative arrangements have been made.