Discover what our Rainbow Nation is all about as you journey with us through a land that speaks of hope, dreams and possibility. Enjoy the multi-cultural life of the Cape as you visit and interact with the locals in their own living environment; and experience the vibrancy and spirit of the people living in our sought after city. Not so much a tour, but rather a journey not to be missed!
Depart: 08:00 – 09:00
Depart: 13:00 – 14:00
No Township tours on Sunday afternoons
- District Six, District Six Museum (Closed on Sundays)
- Langa (Oldest formal township)
- Community School / Crèche
- Shebeen (Option to taste Traditional Beer)
- Khayelitsha (Largest Township)
- Meet Township Entrepreneurs
- Charismatic Church Service (Sunday Mornings
Adults: R650 pp
Note: Not available on 25th and 31st December, and 1st January. No Township Tours On Sunday Afternoons
- This Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests to operate.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- District Six Museum
- All Meals and Drinks (unless specified)
General Information and Conditions of Sale:
- Not available on 25th and 31st December, and 1st January
- No Township Tours On Sunday Afternoons
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Price is based on English Speaking Guide
- Tour departure and arrival times are approximate
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All Tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Full Payment is required at the time the booking is made via our secure online credit card payment system. Alternatively, Cash Payments are to be made in South Africa Rands directly to the Guide on commencement of the tour unless alternative arrangements have been made.