Have a taste of nature’s best, as you travel through some of our finest wine routes. There are over a hundred different outstanding wine estates to choose from, each brilliant in their own right, you’ll get to learn one or two winemaker’s secrets, visit rustic and enchanted cellars and view the vines that produce these world renowned and award-winning wines.
With superb scenery of oak-lined streets, beautifully preserved historic buildings, lush green valleys and rugged mountains, this tour is sure to whet your appetite leaving you wanting for more.
Depart: 08:00 – 09:00
- City Orientation
- Walk around historical town
- 1 x Wine tasting at a Stellenbosch Wine Estate
- Cellar Tour
- Drive through Paarl
- 1 x Wine-Tasting at a Paarl Wine Estate
- 1 x Cheese Tasting
- Historical Village
- Huguenot Memorial (Optional)
- 1 x Wine Tasting at a Franschhoek Wine Estate
- Helshoogte Pass
- Opportunity to purchase wine
Travel Distance: +/- 200KM
Guide Language: English
Adults: R990 pp
Children: R465 pp (under 12 years – at least 1 Adult is required)
Note: Not available on 25th December and New Years Day
- This Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests to operate.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- Cellar Tour
- Three Wine Tastings
- One Cheese Tasting
- All Meals and Drinks (unless specified)
- Optional Visit Fees
General Information and Conditions of Sale:
- Not available on 25th December and New Years Day
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Price is based on English Speaking Guide
- Tour departure and arrival times are approximate
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All Tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Full Payment is required at the time the booking is made via our secure online credit card payment system. Alternatively, Cash Payments are to be made in South Africa Rands directly to the Guide on commencement of the tour unless alternative arrangements have been made.